Real estate sales have changed over the past decade. The internet has empowered buyers and sellers to become more knowledgeable through out the process. Technology has advanced and mobile devices no longer tether agents to the office. At Eillu, we recognize this and have revamped our processes, adopted new technology and re-imagined a new kind of real estate agency, from the bottom up. The end result has produced savings to the firm that we pass onto our buyers and sellers.
Buy with Eillu and get 25% of buyers agent fee at closing.
Changing the way homes are bought & sold on the Outer Banks.
List with our full-service boutique brokerage for just 1.5% listing fee.
The New Way To Buy or Sell a Home
- Traditionally, buyers do not directly pay for the services of a buyers agent. The sellers pays the buyers portion of the commission.
- Our agents are rewarded with bonuses based on customer satisfaction so we have a huge incentive to find the best home for you and walk you through each step of the process.
- Our dedicated Coordinator will contact, schedule and follow-up on all items once it is under contract (inspection, repairs, appraisals, closing) to make sure no deadline is missed.
- Not only that, we will rebate 25% – up to $5,000 of the buyers agent commission back to buyers at closing.
- Buyers can use the rebate for closing costs, improvements, furniture or anything they like.
- We have drastically cut our listing commission from 3% to 1.5% – and capped it at $15,000. (1.5% listing commission does not apply to lots and home sites).
- The average sale price of OBX property is over $400,000. Under the traditional model, a 3% commission is $12,000. At Eillu, we have cut this down to $6,000.
- You will still receive first-class service. No services were cut.
- In fact, you will find our list of services, professional marketing (with a dedicated team) and technology tools far above what other agencies are able to offer.
- Our Associates can elect to be salary based with other benefits. This innovative approach means Associates are loyal and are rewarded based on customer satisfaction not the size of the deal.