If you have considered selling your Outer Banks home, vacation rental or investment property then you should be aware of some types of marketing real estate agents use to sell your home. Most everyone is aware of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) that most agents use.
In today’s internet environment, you need marketing that will stand out and get noticed in order to get results.
At Eillu, we have invested in technology to improve efficiencies. We have a dedicated marketing team who executes a marketing plan just for your listing. This allows our agents to focus on clients.
We provide more marketing services to get your home sold for the highest price in the shortest time. We know it doesn’t take twice as much time and expense to sell a million dollar property compared to a half million. For this reason, we have lowered our listing commission to 1.5% (for listing over $300k) and capped them at $15k.
Compare Eillu’s marketing checklist to any other Outer Banks real estate agency to see where you will get the most value for your dollar and keep more of the profits from the sale of your real estate. Preview our listing presentation for more details.
Eillu’s marketing checklist and full service benefits for our listings:
- Comparative Market Analysis with Listing Price Strategy
- Measurements & Notes of Property Features
- Professional High Resolution Photos
- Aerial Drone Video – with steady cam tour of inside.
- MLS Listing
- Listing on Syndicated Realty Sites
- Coordinate Showings
- “for sale” Sign
- Blog post written specifically for your property with community highlights or links.
- Create internet ads, brochures, email marketing for your listing, and social media posts highlighting your home and its features
- Host Open Houses
- Dedicated Web Page for your home on Eillu website with high quality photos
- “Featured” listing on Eillu home page
- Zillow 5 Star Premier Agent
- Follow-up After Showings and Communicate Feedback
- Review Offers in Detail & Negotiate
- Follow-up with loan processing, inspections, escrow agents and all other closing process related items
- Attend Home Inspection
- Communication to Seller every step of the process
- Secure document storage, signature and retrieval
- Attend and Represent at Closing
- Broker with over 20 years’ experience in OBX market—over $1 Billion in Real Estate sold under his management
Schedule an appointment today to review in detail how Eillu can sell YOUR real estate. We will prepare a custom market analysis so you know what to expect and how your home compares to properties that are for sale and have recently sold.