Corolla, North Carolina is one of the northernmost communities located on the Outer Banks. With beautiful nature and wildlife, resort beaches, and historic sites, Corolla has numerous features to offer with top Outer Banks homes to boast.
A resort community, Villas at Corolla Bay, has much to offer as the best community in Corolla although it is fairly new to the area. The gated Villas at Corolla Bay community consists of houses with four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. As you are looking for Corolla homes for sale, check out some of the reasons that make Villas at Corolla Bay the best neighborhood available to you in Corolla!
1. The Villas at Corolla Bay community is located by the ocean, with the sandy beach within walking distance from the community. Enjoy the convenient beach access from your Outer Banks real estate property! Watch Outer Banks sunrises and spend days at the beach right near your house!
2. The community offers several amenities for each member of your family’s interests. There is a large swimming pool, a basketball court, and a volleyball court. There are also picnic areas, so you can spend time with your family and friends outside while enjoying the great amenities that are available to you at Villas at Corolla Bay. The homes also feature fences, decks, and covered carports. Each house in the community has a courtyard that can be personalized for your needs. Consider adding a pool or hot tub in your own courtyard for a wonderful outdoor experience!
3. The sound is located near Villas at Corolla Bay as well! By having an Outer Banks investment property in Villas at Corolla Bay, you have quick access to the sound via one side of the neighborhood and the beach close by on the other side. Enjoy your view of an Outer Banks sunset, try different watersports, or go on a boat ride in the sound near your OBX home!
4. The Villas at Corolla Bay houses have been built with top-quality materials and appliances. Materials include Smart Siding, which comes with a 50-year warranty, granite countertops, and vinyl tiles, and homes feature Whirlpool appliances.
5. You have the option to receive rental income from your Outer Banks investment property. The Villas at Corolla Bay houses can be rented to guests. Consider renting your vacation home to visitors when you are not on the beach!
6. Villas at Corolla Bay is located in a great location on the Outer Banks. Corolla is home to one-of-a-kind historic and nature sites. The neighborhood is located near the Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead in Historic Corolla, the Duck Town Park and Soundside Boardwalk, and the Corolla Wild Horse Museum. Enjoy the beautiful sites by going on a wild horse tour, fishing, walking in nature trails, spending time at the beach, or trying out exciting watersports. There are many fun attractions and activities to participate in while in Corolla.
7. Corolla also has nice restaurants and shopping destinations. Corolla’s shops include The Cotton Gin, Gray’s, Nags Head Hammocks, Ocean Atlantic Rentals, Coastal Karma, and Island Bookstore. Popular restaurants include the Tomato Patch Pizzeria, Cosmo’s Pizza, Salt Water Grill, Duck Donuts, and Big Buck’s Ice Cream. Corolla consists of great cuisine and many local stores close to the Villas at Corolla Bay.
Corolla is a wonderful town on the Outer Banks for a residence, second home, or vacation home. With beautiful beaches, nature, and wildlife, as well as a long history and exciting outdoor activities, Corolla is a great selection for your Outer Banks real estate needs. Contact Eillu for more information about Villas at Corolla Bay and Outer Banks homes.